The swim from Lazarus Island to Sentosa Island will be a fast paced, ocean swim in the open waters of Singapore.
An inaugural event in Singapore Open Water swim history, it features the key highlights
1) Strong Currents Meticulously calculated to be in your favor, (Expect to swim really fast)
2) Featured on Singapore TV on the 24th of January on the LIONS charity Swim at night
3) Special Clearance from Maritime Port Authority to do this swim.
MPA will also send escort boats to support us throughout the swim
4) Beautiful Landscape of swimming next to the coast of Sentosa as a backdrop of Singapore
5) A highly worthy cause of Swimming for Charity and the elderly in Singapore
Date: 23rd January 2016 (Saturday)
Venue: Lazarus Island or Sentosa Siloso Beach
Time: 7am – 1pm
OC is Lion Trevor Xie (LCS Tanah Merah) his contact number is +65 9006 0909
Lion Wendeline: +65 9684 1498
More Information: http://charityswim2016.weebly.com
Support Us: Donate Now!
Timetable for the Day