As a Leo, you took part in service projects that not only improved your community, but also provided you with valuable leadership experience. Continue to make a difference and apply these skills as a Lion by chartering a Leo Lions club.
Leo Lions clubs provide an easy transition for graduating Leos by offering a charter/entrance fee waiver and half international dues to qualifying Leos and peers, through age of 30.
To charter a Leo Lions club you will need:
- 20 or more charter members
- At least 10 former Leos
- A sponsoring club, district cabinet or district committee, region or zone
- Completed Charter Application and Report of Charter Members
- Completed Leo to Lion Certification and Years of Service Transfer Form
- Appropriate charter fees for members over age of 30
Get started on a new Leo Lions Club by requesting a New Club Extension Kit.
All graduating Leos, through age of 30, are also eligible to receive the charter/entrance fee waiver and pay only half international dues when joining any type of Lions club.