LCS 60 Photo Contest 2019
Lions Club of Singapore, a non-profit organization, in commemorating its 60th year of community services in Singapore, is organizing a 2 days carnival at Singapore Expo from 16th – 17th Feb 2019. There will also be a Gala Dinner at Mandarin Orchard Hotel on 21st Feb 2019.
In line with our celebrations, we are also organising a Photo Contest open to all Singapore residents, PRs and foreigners to create and foster a spirit of understanding what community service is about.
This contest is supported by Society of Photographers Singapore (SPS).
The theme for this LCS 60 Photo Contest 2019 is WE SERVE. The photographers have to discover and capture the spirit of Community Services around us in Singapore. Open our eyes to inspiring and moving narratives of love, strength, perseverance and care of our Seniors and children.
Closing date : 31/1/2019, 2359 hours. Late entries will not be accepted.
Judging Date : 2/2/2019
Exhibition Date : 16-17/2/2019
Result Announcement Date : 17/2/2019
Award Presentation Date : 21/2/2019
1st Prize – $1000.00 cash or equivalent (Sigma DP1 Quattro Compact Digital Camera. RCP $1368.00)
2nd Prize – $ 700.00 cash or equivalent (Ricoh Theta V 360 4K Spherical VR Camera. RCP $599.00)
3rd Prize – $ 300.00 cash or equivalent (Ricoh Theta SC 360° Camera, RCP $399.00)
10 Consolation prizes – $100.00 cash each or equivalent
OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM
See attached. Name:NRIC / Passport No :Address:Mobile Phone No:Email Address:1234 Other information:LCS 60 Photo Contest 2019Official Entry FormTitle of the entries (in English only and must not be more than 10 words)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1) The contest is open to all Singapore citizens, PRs and foreigners.
2) Entry is free. Each Participant is allowed to submit a maximum of 4 photographs.
3) All photos and entry form must be submitted to email@example.com
4) Photograph submitted must be the Participant’s own work and must be taken in Singapore.
5) Photographs that have won prizes in other photography competitions or have been previously used or are
intended to be used for any kind of commercial purposes, will not be accepted.
6) Only basic image enhancement techniques such as burning, dodging, contrast colour corrections are
acceptable. Images that undergo digital manipulation, HDR and changes that distort the original state of the scene
are not allowed. The organiser may request for the submission of the original/RAW file of any image for verification.
7) Each photograph entry must be submitted digitally in JPEG format and be no larger than 5MB in size. The longest
side of the photograph must be at least 3000 pixels in JPEG format.
8) The file names shall be in English only and must not be more than 10 words.
9) By participating in this Contest, the Participant warrants that he/she has not trespassed into any areas disallowed
to the public and has put the welfare of the subject (if applicable) foremost and has not obtained the photograph
by any unethical means. It is also the participant’s responsibility to ensure that all the necessary permissions and
copyrights are obtained from people featured in the photograph.
10) All winners consent to public disclosure of their names and the results of the Contest.
11) The judges’ decision on all matters relating to the contest is final and binding and no correspondence will be
entertained. If there is dispute, the organizer reserves the rights to interpret the rules as it deems most
12) The Participant grants the Organiser a non-exclusive, royalty-free and transferable right to use, reproduce,
publish, publicly display, print, edit or distribute any Materials submitted for the Contest in any media format
and any media channels as deemed fit by the Organiser, for the purposes of promoting the Contest and raising
awareness for the Lions Clubs of Singapore.
13) The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute discretion to exclude or disqualify any Participant and/ or entry
from the Contest, and the rights to amend the prizes, rules and conditions as and when it deems necessary.
OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM DOWNLOAD:
Note: All photos and entry form must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Form: LCS60 Photo Contest Form